Monday, March 30, 2009

TODAY I TOOK MORE PICS OF FLOWERS

TODAY I TOOK MORE PICS OF FLOWERS magnify
I went out with the cam and took some nice pics, and pic of plate of hot pakoras is also there check it!Today when i was making bean potato carrot veg dish i remembered you Bluey. Come to India stay with me ill teach you all nice dishes. See the basic gravy recipie in cottage cheese dish these can never go wrong as i have made them a thousand times you can used this reduced gravy with any thing like boiled and pricked eggs(so that gravy marinates the egg) veggies or meat. You friends are so precious i like to share all my good things with you! Today its lovely, sunshine is there and soon ill write next part of the story.Ginge was following the story but he is out now for Jan. My most worshiped deity Lord Shiva. Hope you like his beautiful form.

No comments:

Post a Comment