Friday, April 3, 2009

Work


Whole day streaches before me lots of morning work done which is cooking, cleaning, washing clothes and pushing kid out of house to school. A lots of other work remains reading for thesis and anthology. I have washed lots of fruits today and put them in a bowl. I was reading my old diaries and so many times i cannot relate to what i was when i was young. I do a few exercises every day, first i have fresh lime and honey in warm water than i do 'kapalbhati', a breathing exercise. After this i do'Surya-namaskara,'which litrally means salutations to Sun, this is a set of exercises which are complete in themselves. I n between i am making tea cooking lunch and doing errands. Now i put on music and dance usually dance music my fave is Shakira and Rihanna's 'unfaithful'. In the evenings i jog and try to keep a gap of 3 hours between my slep and dinner, i used to play Tennis and Badminton but i have no partners here. Summers ill be swimming again i am already waiting for that I will now try to write the story, ive put a romantic song for this lol

No comments:

Post a Comment