Saturday, May 30, 2009

Evening

It is early evening, there is breeze in the leaves, stirring them gently. Suddenly the cool high-ceiling room, where we rest, gets filled with the sound of constant chirping of birds. I go out and tilt the rocking chair back. I can see little black and white birds crowding the silk-cotton tree. We watch the birds and wonder what they are chirping about. In a while they take flight together in a beautiful formation. Suddenly the tree is surrounded by absolutely quiet.

Had gone to the market to get badminton rackets for the kids. Had to get the knee guard and helmet for daughter's skating classes. I have just finished preparing the dinner vegetarian dish and my son is insisting that we go play badminton. I will write once I am back from the game. Many things to share...

No comments:

Post a Comment